It’s that haunting time of the year again!
Tiny ghosts and goblins will soon appear on your doorstep. They will haunt you with eerie costumes while carrying irresistible smiles and contagious giggles. They will proudly display all forms of spooky Halloween bags and containers to attract the most delicious morsels to their overflowing cache. So where do all these bewitching bags come from?
That’s where you step in! As a store or business owner, you can build a ghoulish amount of good will by making them easy for your shoppers to find. School teachers or community leaders might find some help here too.
Halloween Bags … Try these 5 great ideas:
(1) Simply add themed Halloween bags to your shelves or online store for your customers to buy by the piece. Those shown above are ready to go, priced for resale.
(2) Add value by filling the bags with Halloween goodies from your store. Place the bag and contents on a shelf near the checkout, making it easy for your customers to shop. This is especially helpful as the season gets closer and last-minute shoppers make their way to your store. Decorate with curling ribbons to help attract interest.
(3) Be creative and decorate solid colored bags, sold in bulk quantities, for Halloween. Add your price to the bag, and use as suggested above. You can apply seasonal stickers, or feature original drawings on matte bags. Use your own artwork or involve neighborhood children or area artists. Sell markers with the bags so your customers can add their own unique touch. You can add cut-outs or buttons, or other art-card materials, to glossy or matte bags too, for an extra special touch! You might even hold a contest, with the winning Halloween bag displayed in your store window or website.
(4) If you sell Halloween costumes, offer a decorative Trick or Treat Bag in ‘witch’ your shoppers can carry them home. You can also use solid color carry-out bags, in a color appropriate for this ghostly season. This can build loyalty by saving time and steps for your customers. It will provide them with something they may otherwise forget…and turn them into a hero in their child’s eyes!
(5) Be sure to decorate your store windows and/or website for the season. Halloween bags, boxes, shreds, tissue paper, and ribbons are all great additions to windows and shelves in your store, as well as booths or tables at upcoming fairs and festivals. Color attracts attention. Imagine the possibilities!
It’s easy to set the mood for any season…
Gift wrapping papers make an excellent background or covering for your table or booth. Look for half or full ream counter rolls for your larger needs, or cutter box rolls for smaller areas. And if you plan for some excess, you can even use it for … wrapping gifts!
Finally, with the holidays approaching…
This year we also offer wrapping paper resale rolls and flat gift wrap resale packages. Plan and consolidate your store supply purchases so you can order quantities that result in bulk discounts. Visit us online to find wholesale gift packaging supplies, with quick and easy ordering, to meet your needs for every occasion. Let your customers know that you care enough to provide the best for them. Many new products have been added to our online selections, and more are being included every day…not just Halloween bags but all supplies for all seasons and every day needs too.
Why not check it out now?